The Purpose of the Rio Verde Foothillls Resources Center
Establish and maintain relationships with relevant agencies to:
A. Be the voice of residents to address issues facing the area
- Be the contact for agencies to communicate issues impacting the community
- Have access to resources and resolutions.
B. Be a repository that gathers and shares information.
- We wish to act as an electronic information repository and resource center to the community.
- Encourage input by persons with interests in specific areas.
C. Draft and encourage practices which preserve the character and quality of the Rio Verde Foothills.
- Influencing public policy.
- Encouraging private practices related to the conservation of water, soil and other natural resources.
Betterment of the Area
Rio Verde Foothills Area Plan is not a regulatory document, it is Guideline, county looks to it – required by law to have one.
Purpose is to communicate effectively with government entities on long term issues which impact RVF.
Draft and encourage practices which preserve the character and quality of the Rio Verde Foothills .
Encourage input by persons with interests in specific areas
Be a community resource the for information
Point of contact to work with public entities (government) on issues that effect the long term health and character of the area
And we want to be a incubator for the ideas that will become policy
Incubator for groups that want to address issues that affect community, geology, water conservation,
The Forum (Incubator) – brings people of community together to work together for the common good
Maintaining the lifestyle and character of the RVF
We want to bring people in so we can deal with these things